This morning, Eliza and I had Emerson over to play for a little while. The girls were so cute but the only pictures I got were when Emerson shared her fruit snacks with Eliza. They sat down beside each other and it was adorable.

After her nap, Eliza was with me while I tried to get ready to go out for the night. I didn't notice that she made off with some makeup and when she came back she was very excited to show me what she had done.
Apparently she found a very old cover up that is in a tube with a wand so she treated it like mascara since I had already denied her requests for my actual mascara.

Then we were off to our first football game of the season. It was "pink out" night in honor of breast cancer awareness month.

The weather was pleasant and it was fun to be back at a TX high school football game.
But, aside from seeing some friends, I think the kids mostly enjoyed the popcorn and Ring Pops. I know Eliza did!
*My video of her was cuter but this is when Eliza was dancing and having a big time.







No comments:
Post a Comment