Since Eliza arrived at 9:31pm, Emily and Everett didn't get to come to the hospital to meet her until the next day. And since Emily had school, they had to wait until the afternoon. Excitement had definitely built and when the time finally came, everyone was all smiles.
Emily could HARDLY wait to hold her little baby sister!And kiss her, of course!
Everett excitedly followed Emily and snuggled Eliza himself.
Then Daddy got to have a turn. I just love this picture of our three babies and Daddy.
I did hop out of bed for a minute to get in a picture with Daddy and Eliza.
I was back in bed soon after though for our first family of 5 picture!
Our three beautiful babies, we are so blessed.
Before our visit came to an end, Emily and Everett received their gifts from Eliza...
"Busy Books!" She knows that she will be taking some of Mama and Daddy's attention and her big sibs might need some help staying busy. :)
* Video of the first sighting...
https://vimeo.com/118309194




I LOVE the picture Emily made of the three of them!!
ReplyDelete