Today we woke up to the first chilly day of the year. It actually required long sleeves and a blanket in the stroller! After our morning run we played in the playroom with these felt creation boards that you are loving lately. Mostly you just ask me what everything is and place a few of them on the boards while I make the scene.
Then it was time to head out to do a little grocery shopping at Trader Joe's. Once we had loaded the groceries in the car though we had to go back to buy some pumpkins - after all, it was actually feeling like fall.
You made several selections on your own, several little ones that can't be seen in these pictures.
When we got home you carried in my keys and were clutching the leather strap and saying that you were going to hang them up on "this." I was distracted with unloading everything and it wasn't until later in the day that I was looking for my keys and decided to check if you had hung them up on the shoe rack or something (because it is in the same closet that I hang my keys). I found them... hanging... just like you said you would... and right below the hook where I always hang them.
You really are very smart and pay very close attention.





No comments:
Post a Comment