On March 1st, Eliza had her first tummy time on the Boppy. She started out really strong...
and was wide eyed.
Really wide eyed. :)I slipped in a toy she likes to look at and snagged a little video footage.
But by minute three, she was finished.
Totally over tummy time...
and she yelled at me a little even after I turned her over for relief.
The next day, she was at it again... this time on the lady bug which is designed for tummy time.
She did a really good job keeping her head up...and looking at her toys...
until I moved her a little farther forward on the lady bug.
She couldn't recover from that...
at all.
But she was very forgiving and was delighted to be flipped over.
It's tough to be 8 weeks... so many things to learn about.
And, for the record... she CAN do tummy time in a different outfit. ;)
*Pink giraffe sleeper is her warmest and we had a pretty cold few days without a working heater upstairs. Can't cool the place when it is hot nor heat it when it is cold.
**Title of this post may not make sense in several years. It is lyrics to an LMFAO song, "I'm Sexy and I Know It"











Bad gramma...I laughed out loud at the sudden face plant only because I knew she wasn't hurt, of course! She seems to be a very easy going little person and certainly deserved to voice her objection to the continuing difficult activity! Even with the mishap the next day she was very chill and all smiles.
ReplyDeleteLove the baby!