Monday, December 15, 2014

No Secrets

I have a pair of pants that have been good to me.  I have worn them to paint in, and lounge in for a lot of years.  But, during Everett's pregnancy (especially) they kinda took on a new role.  Pregnancy pants.  I would wear them every night at the end - they always fit.  They are not flattering.  I do not look great in them, and if they didn't have a string they would never stay up.  Daddy always laughs at them and I know he can't possibly think they are the slightest bit cute, but they are reality.   And they need to be acknowledged for their part... here they are in all of their glory.     
Wow, right?  (And this was mid-November.  Perhaps I owe the pants a full term picture too. haha)  Thanks, grey thermals... you are so hideously amazing and I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could see this in person! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Did you buy them in every color?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete